If you’ve never incorporated a good frozen pizza into your breakfast, you’re missing out. I’ve written about this before, but I’ve got a new pizza idea for you to try. Grab Trader Joe’s frozen prosciutto-burrata-spinach pizza (which is really good on its own by the way!) or any similar pizza from your local grocery store, #putaneggonit, and prepare to enjoy.
- Trader Joe’s frozen prosciutto, burrata and spinach pizza (or any similar frozen pizza)
- 2 eggs
- Balsamic vinegar
Estim. Prep & Cooking Time: 25 mins.
- Begin by following the pizza’s box instructions.
- Before placing the pizza in the oven, crack 2 eggs onto it, then very carefully move your pan or sheet into the oven.
- Cook for around 2 minutes longer than what the box recommends – but check on the eggs. You want the whites to be cooked but the yolks to still be a little soft. Remove from the oven when they’re cooked to your liking.
- As noted by the Trader Joe’s instructions, place prosciutto on top of your cooked pizza.
- I then love to sprinkle balsamic vinegar on the pizza (optional)
- Slice up your breakfast pizza, take a pic, tag me and enjoy!