I received sriracha mayo as a gift from Sir Kensington’s, which inspired me to try this combination. The avocado and spicy mayo complimented each other perfectly!
- 2 pieces of bread
- 1 avocado
- Sriracha mayo (I used Sir Kensington’s)
- 2 eggs
- Your favorite seasoning (I use Trader Joe’s everything seasoning mix or Z&Z DC’s Za’atar Lebanese spice mixture)
Estim. Prep & Cooking Time: 15 mins.
- Toast bread. Scoop out avocado flesh into a bowl, and mash it up with a fork.
- Start boiling water for the poached eggs. (For my tried-and-true poaching method, click here!)
- When toast is ready, spread on a thin layer of sriracha mayo. Taste it for spiciness first so you know how much you want to use.
- Use the fork to scoop avocado on top of the mayo layer and then spread it out as you like.
- Your water for the eggs will probably be boiling at this point, so you can start poaching. (Again, for my method, click here).
- Carefully scoop an egg onto each of your avo-toasts. Season however you like.
- Upload a pic on IG and tag me!
P.S. – want to try the Sir Kensington’s sriracha mayo that I used? Here’s a coupon for $1 off!